- After an accident, the last thing you want is to have your car repaired only to find out that the repairs need to be fixed because the discount repair shop where you took your car also used discount parts on your car.
- You should always take your Honda to a Honda dealership for repairs because Honda dealerships always use original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts in your repair; parts that we expressly designed to work in your Honda. In addition, Honda technicians are trained and certified to service your Honda. Truly, the only place to take your Honda for repairs after an accident is your Honda dealer.
- Your car is like an extension of you; it is an outward expression of you for the world to see. That’s why it’s important that you buy only OEM Honda parts and accessories to personalize your Honda. Parts bought directly from the Honda manufacturer are designed and tested with their vehicles, meaning factory parts and accessories have better engineering.
- Also, some parts or accessories will even be covered under your car’s existing warranty. In addition, dealerships often stock hard-to-find parts that can be less expensive than knock-off accessories available elsewhere.When it comes to having the parts and accessories installed in your Honda, Honda service technicians’ training also makes them more qualified than other service repair technicians.
Have you checked out AZ Fast Loans? If you have credit problems, we can help!
Car Repair and Maintenance: How to Troubleshoot and AC Compressor
Is your automobile’s A/C compressor making an awful noise? If it is, the likelihood that the compressor needs to be repaired or replaced is high. If you’re wondering whether or not to attempt the diagnosis and repair yourself, watch this video to learn whether it’s a job you can handle yourself.
This video may help you realize that diagnosing and repairing/replacing your Honda’s A/C compressor yourself is too much of a job. If that’s the case, contact Arrowhead Honda. We have trained and certified technicians available to complete the job. In addition, we have the expensive and specialized equipment needed to handle your car’s compressor repair or replacement. Leave the dangerous work to us!
Honda Parts and Accessories: What Your Honda Dealer Can Do For You
Whether you need a place to repair your Honda after an accident, are looking to soup up your Honda, or are looking to buy Honda and want to upgrade your equipment, there’s no place like your local Honda dealer.
When you are in need of repairs, accessories, or are looking to buy Honda, come to Arrowhead Honda. As a certified Honda dealer, we also specialize in Honda servicing and Honda parts, so contact us today!
2011 Honda Odyssey Revealed
Shopping for the perfect new car? Check out this video on the new 2011 Honda Odyssey.
The 2011 Honda Odyssey is the perfect family car, but it’s not your typical minivan. With a new, sporty look, larger interior room, and better fuel efficiency, the 2011 Honda Odyssey is for the active, on-the-move family.
It includes all new entertainment technology, including high-definition and split-screen viewing. The car also includes some great storage options so you can take advantage of every inch of the interior space.
Watch the video for a complete tour of both the inside and outside of this beautiful, functional new family car. If you find a 2011 Honda Odyssey might be the car for you, stop by Arrowhead Honda to check out our new and used models.
Do you like Arrowhead Honda?
- 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM Sunday
- 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM Monday
- 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM Tuesday
- 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM Wednesday
- 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM Thursday
- 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM Friday
- 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM Saturday